• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

ID 1969 Ford Bronco with matching trailer

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I love it, and actually went into the other room to discuss it with my wife minutes ago, but we just can't justify it right now. Anyway just wanted you to know how much I like the whole set-up and to wish you good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
R

rdbronco

Thanks Gentlemen, Its a solid rig. Got another Bronc in the stable more suited to my environment.

MThalfcab

Contributor
Living the Poor Life
Loc.
Yaak, Montana
Grangeville , Idaho roughly. Just reposted the truck on craigslist. Lowered the price!
Wished I ran into you before buying mine, I luv the trailer, do you do just the trailers for our Broncos?? I've been looking for an fibreglass with the bulkhead but up here in the NorthWest Montana, Broncos are rare! That's double what I paid for mine so I'm not in your league, although you're is an early model also which are more pricey. I wonder how far you are from Troy, probably a good ways, since you've been building so long do you have a good part list? I luv the halfcab by the way! Wished it was mine, lol