• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OK 1970 Custom Bronco Complete Frame Off Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.

lieberino

I’m listing this for a Bronco builder who’s currently building one for me. He’s planning on sending it to Barrett Jackson this fall but thought we’d try listing it before he commits to a no reserve auction with a 10% seller fee.

Complete frame off restoration completed less than 300 miles ago. Everything is either new, rebuilt or restored. Custom 2x2x2 chassis with axles each pushed 2” out and frame centered up 2”. Rebuilt 302 with aluminum intake, Holley carb and custom distributor to match cam specs. Rebuilt C4 auto transmission with Twin Stick Dana 20 transfer case. Dana 44 front, 9” rear 3.50 gears with traction lock. Front power disc brakes. Borgeson power steering and tilt column shifter. James Duff 5” Suspension lift with long arms. Fuel Anza wheels with Kenda 35” M/T tires. BailieBilt bumpers, sports roll-cage and air-gate with spare mount. TBP tube doors. Badland ZXR9000 winch. Vintage look Bluetooth stereo. Runs strong, drives great and with the stretched wheelbase rides better than most Broncos. No hard top or full doors.

$75K or best offer

Dropbox link to more pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bndzkdz7ywp2166/AABLaJcS26V_9IgvEgDMsbPfa?dl=0

012BFF32_1646_4D95_9FCD_D07CFC0C0F7B_IMG_8239.HEIC

E8CCAEFC_B483_4D1C_9065_51B73F9B5BDE_IMG_8273.HEIC

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
Mr Gordon Bailie. I would definitely advertise that fact. There are some fly by night builders these days.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sweet.. HI to builder from the rowdy bunch :D

I’m listing this for a Bronco builder who’s currently building one for me. He’s planning on sending it to Barrett Jackson this fall but thought we’d try listing it before he commits to a no reserve auction with a 10% seller fee.

Complete frame off restoration completed less than 300 miles ago. Everything is either new, rebuilt or restored. Custom 2x2x2 chassis with axles each pushed 2” out and frame centered up 2”. Rebuilt 302 with aluminum intake, Holley carb and custom distributor to match cam specs. Rebuilt C4 auto transmission with Twin Stick Dana 20 transfer case. Dana 44 front, 9” rear 3.50 gears with traction lock. Front power disc brakes. Borgeson power steering and tilt column shifter. James Duff 5” Suspension lift with long arms. Fuel Anza wheels with Kenda 35” M/T tires. BailieBilt bumpers, sports roll-cage and air-gate with spare mount. TBP tube doors. Badland ZXR9000 winch. Vintage look Bluetooth stereo. Runs strong, drives great and with the stretched wheelbase rides better than most Broncos. No hard top or full doors.

$75K or best offer

Dropbox link to more pictures:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bndzkdz7ywp2166/AABLaJcS26V_9IgvEgDMsbPfa?dl=0

012BFF32_1646_4D95_9FCD_D07CFC0C0F7B_IMG_8239.HEIC

E8CCAEFC_B483_4D1C_9065_51B73F9B5BDE_IMG_8273.HEIC

OP
OP
L

lieberino

Still available. You can’t build one this good for any less and you don’t have to wait a year or more to get it.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Very nice, the build quality looks outstanding. Would you mind telling me where the side mirrors are from?

OP
OP
L

lieberino

$65K buys it this week before it’s officially consigned with Barrett-Jackson. If you know Randy and his build quality you know that this is the buy of the year for a custom frame off restoration.

Please call or text me at 918-630-8330

Thanks, Eric

elan

Loc.
s
When did the word "restoration" change from restoring the vehicle to cutting it up, raising it up and darn near changing everything...

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ar there not rules about bashing a sellers thread here? If you don't like the price so be it and move but when you consider what it costs to create one he might be in it for near that. Why the hate?

OP
OP
L

lieberino

Ar there not rules about bashing a sellers thread here? If you don't like the price so be it and move but when you consider what it costs to create one he might be in it for near that. Why the hate?

He’s actually in it for more than that. Someone is going to steal it but they better hurry up.

Hopstr

Contributor
That's a damn nice Bronco! Too bad someone on here didn't buy it. It will do well at BJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.