• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1970 Ford Bronco 302 - Build Thread

tonytony9

Contributor
Hi All,

Starting up a build thread to document my gradual progress of a mostly all original, North East origin Bronco. This is my first Bronco, and my first solo restoration; other than classics throughout my childhood. Following the guidance of this forum, my goal is to achieve a reliable, true to its history, mostly stock EB.

Step One: Fix it if it is broken, leave it if not

Leaking AutoLite 2100 2b Carburetor - Replaced the accelerator pump gasket. No more gas leaks from the carb.

Leaking Carb.jpg

Front & Rear Stock Intake Manifold Oil Leaks - Replaced with a Fel-Pro 1250 S-3 Intake Manifold Gasket, gasket maker around the water jets, painted and cleaned the manifold
Intake Manifold.jpg

kbooth5

Contributor
Loc.
Texas
Congrats on the Bronco and starting a fun project! Looking forward to seeing the progress!