• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1970 U14 project

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNcoupe

City: Chattanooga
Price: $ 15k

1970 Bronco U14 that has a full top instead of the half cab. Body is in rough shape but can be saved top is rust free but does have a bent crossmember. Frame is in good shape with surface rust only. Has 3.5" WH dual shock lift, D44 and 9" with lockers and 4.56 gears in both ends. 302, C4, power steering, manual drums, and Dana 20. I built this as a crawler 20yrs ago, drove it around and wheeled it awhile until all our riding spots got closed down. Parked it in 2007 and its been sitting ever since. Engine turns freely by socket on the balancer bolt, Ive put new spark plugs, and new rear fuel tank in it to get it running again. I have lots of pics and Marti report upon request. Marti Report shows it as Boxwood Green with parchment bench seat, and hand throttle control (it actually still works). One of 154 for 1970 with these options. $15k or best offer. Located in East TN about halfway between Chattanooga and Knoxville. Message me and I can email or text pics.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

TNcoupe

Surely somebody wants this thing. Need to move it to make space for my 2023 Heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.