• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 1974 Automatic 302 $3500/FIRM ***Not Mine***

mickphatmac

I wanted this one for myself but it's not going to happen :(
I talked to the guy and he is very firm on his price!
Sounded very busy with his work so hard to get a hold of also.

Here's the link but if anyone wants pictures I can email them or text them to you to post!

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4604689024.html

He says he has NOS rockers for it,
It needs some floor, both fenders, both door skins, and some of the bed is rusted out as well. Door pillars look good he said.
Stroppe roll bar only, single shocks all around,it has ps, no pb no disc brakes.
Good luck!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I'm interested, but it's been on CL for 10 days now. I'm afraid she has a crusty belly.

CopperRanger

Bronco Guru
I was the first one to look at it last week and I was quite dissapointed. It is loaded with bondo all over and the door posts will need some work. One of the weird things I noticed was is has a glove box door with a ranger emblem on it, but not one hint it was ever a ranger model and it has a 66 horn button. It also has the chrome drip rail trim on the hard top. This leads me to believe it was peiced together, but he told me it was all original. The rear quarters are shot also. It did start up but smoked quite a bit. The owner and the bronco seemed sketchy to me so I passed on it.

Funrunr

Contributor
I too went to look at it in person, 1hr drive one way. Only to find out the owner completely lied about description. the pass door and rear tailgate are the only solid parts on this Bronco. He claims the frame is solid, I glanced under and it is HEAVILY Pitted. I mentioned the black glovebox with the white dash and he tried to say it was correct. I told him the title either matches the frame or glove box but not both. He said he would go get it but didn't. DON"T WASTE YOUR TIME POS BRONCO AND OWNER!