• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 1974 Bronco 4x4 v8 Explorer Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellm67

1974 Ford Bronco 4x4 v8 automatic Explorer "project" Parts rig
No hard top , no hood , no pass fender . Everything else is there complete drive train , solid floors and body . Asking $1,950 Bill Of Sale only

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Call me at 615-948-7236. Very interested. Or PM me your number and I'll call you.

OP
OP
S

shellm67

Hi there I text you some pics if I don't get a response I will call you later . thank you

OP
OP
S

shellm67

Light blue looks to be original paint inside is complete missing seats

clarrance

Bronco Guru
I'll be in Zapata in a couple weeks, maybe I could swing by and take a look at it.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I was going to buy it, but shipping put the total purchase price too high for another project right now. I'll probably regret it later.

OP
OP
S

shellm67

Yea total waste of time buyer thought it would make 1,500 mile drive to CAil ???

Status
Not open for further replies.