• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1976 Bronco project $4500

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Piney Point, MD
Price: $ 4500

Selling this for a good friend and wheeling buddy of mine. It's a good starting point for a new build and the title is clean and matching the frame VIN.

Frame is solid, with the only repair I see required at the rear body mount holes. "most" of a tub, excluding doors and tailgate. Hood is solid but with a dent in front corner. Hardtop is decent but with the usual rust around the mounting edge. Rear window looks OK. Complete D44 disk brake front axle. No rear axle; we "stole" that big-bearing 9" years ago to complete an MEB Wrench and Roast build at my shop.

Tired but "running when pulled" stock 302 with clutch and manual bellhousing included if buyer wants it. Included or not...no change in asking price. No trans or t-case..Roger Baxter hauled a trailer load of them out of my place a year or so ago and I didn't keep one back for this truck. Call Rog. ;-)

Most of an EB body.JPG

mcaffrey1967

Loc.
Chuluota, FL
Selling this for a good friend and wheeling buddy of mine. It's a good starting point for a new build and the title is clean and matching the frame VIN.

Frame is solid, with the only repair I see required at the rear body mount holes. "most" of a tub, excluding doors and tailgate. Hood is solid but with a dent in front corner. Hardtop is decent but with the usual rust around the mounting edge. Rear window looks OK. Complete D44 disk brake front axle. No rear axle; we "stole" that big-bearing 9" years ago to complete an MEB Wrench and Roast build at my shop.

Tired but "running when pulled" stock 302 with clutch and manual bellhousing included if buyer wants it. Included or not...no change in asking price. No trans or t-case..Roger Baxter hauled a trailer load of them out of my place a year or so ago and I didn't keep one back for this truck. Call Rog. ;-)

View attachment 924210
Still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.