• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 1976 Ford 4X4 quadravan E-250, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

fj-junkie

Loc.
Prescott, AZ
I have a 1976 Quadravan that I bought 5 or 6 years ago with plans to make into a Baja rig. The van hasn't been used much since then and I've come to the realization that I'll probably never get around to it.
Buy it either to finish, or use the parts on your Bronco.

The good:

Dana 44 front, Dana 60 rear, NP205 TC, 460 CI rebuilt about 15k ago, C6 trans, new battery, rebuilt carb.

The not so good:

Body has a few dings; passenger side sliding door, as well as a little bit of the body behind it has a dent like it brushed up against something but it still operates fine. There is also a dent beside the passenger side taillight that has been partially pushed back out.
It will need a complete interior; there are 2 front seats not worth saving, and a bench right behind the front row. Also some paneling, again not worth saving.
The two big side windows as well as the back door windows all have cracks and should be replaced.
dash not in that good of shape.

My plan for this van was to put a complete new interior in, and have something that I could fill with camp gear, as well as pull a boat, for trips down to Baja. I would like to get $1800 out of it, which is much less than I payed. I may be open to trades as well, but would rather have the cash.
If you're interested or want pics please e-mail me at jjccornell@yahoo.com
Van is located in AZ.
You can see some pics a few columns down.
NEW PRICE $1500

Last edited:

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
AGREED! WOULD love to see pics of it! My brother has a 1983 Qudravan 4x4....

OP
OP
F

fj-junkie

Loc.
Prescott, AZ
I do have pics but I couldn't figure out how to put them on the thread. I can e-mail them to anyone that wants them.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
have a 1976 Quadravan that I bought 5 or 6 years ago with plans to make into a Baja rig. The van hasn't been used much since then and I've come to the realization that I'll probably never get around to it.
Buy it either to finish, or use the parts on your Bronco.

The good:

Dana 44 front, Dana 60 rear, NP205 TC, 460 CI rebuilt about 15k ago, C6 trans, new battery, rebuilt carb.

The not so good:

Body has a few dings; passenger side sliding door, as well as a little bit of the body behind it has a dent like it brushed up against something but it still operates fine. There is also a dent beside the passenger side taillight that has been partially pushed back out.
It will need a complete interior; there are 2 front seats not worth saving, and a bench right behind the front row. Also some paneling, again not worth saving.
The two big side windows as well as the back door windows all have cracks and should be replaced.
dash not in that good of shape.

My plan for this van was to put a complete new interior in, and have something that I could fill with camp gear, as well as pull a boat, for trips down to Baja. I would like to get $1800 out of it, which is much less than I payed. I may be open to trades as well, but would rather have the cash.
If you're interested or want pics please e-mail me at jjccornell@yahoo.com
Van is located in AZ.

fj-junkie? This must be Jason Cornell? :) Is this the van that was at your shop behind Ponderosa Tire?

Todd Z.

OP
OP
F

fj-junkie

Loc.
Prescott, AZ
i698_DSC02285.jpg

i697_DSC02282.jpg

i696_DSC02281.jpg

Grunt1058

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Land of Entrapment
MAN... I wish I wasn't knee deep in my F250/Bronco right now. I'd be all over this like stink on poo... would make an EXCELLENT Lake rig. With that 460, I could even tow my Bronco behind it to the lake. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.