• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 Power steering box leaking,

chuck1022

Contributor
I am researching powersteering gear box options. Mine is leaking too much for my liking. I am in the Phx AZ area... the shop that everyone used shut down. Searching the forum here... my options are for rebuilds:

Lees power steering
Redtop
Straight-line steering

I didn't really see anything to scare me off of these 3 places .

Then on Tom's Bronco website...they sell brand new one...for a couple hundred more.

Has anyone bought and installed one yet?
https://tomsoffroad.com/parts/66-77-ford-bronco-power-steering-box-with-hoses

Contributor
Do you wheel the bronco? How big of tires do you run or plan on running?

Contributor
I would get a redhead or send it to them for a rebuild

brbuilder

There is a company in Apache Junction called Minh Worx Steering 480-270-0388. Someone had listed them on another post about a steering box. This guy worked at the other shop in Phoenix or something like that. Has a Facebook page.

OP
OP
C

chuck1022

Contributor
There is a company in Apache Junction called Minh Worx Steering 480-270-0388. Someone had listed them on another post about a steering box. This guy worked at the other shop in Phoenix or something like that. Has a Facebook page.
Just got off the phone with him. Thanks for all the input