• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TX 40th Anniversary Johnny Lightning Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricks77eb

Loc.
Deer Park, Texas
40th Anniversary Johnny Lightning Bronco.

I already sold all of the rest of the Broncos I had sitting on my shelf, but still had one of these that I had forgotten about.

The 40th Anniversary edition was kinda unique in that they actually used original Ford paint chips to match the body color and they were limited production, only 2544 were produced (this is #792).

Not really sure about the value for a collector, but $20 + shipping and it is yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.