• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

50th Hoodies and Long Sleeve T's

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ive had some interest in Long sleeve and Hoodies in the 50th Anniversary design I did so Im taking pre orders for a print run this upcoming Monday. Ordering instructions are in the Vendor/Classifieds section! Have a happy New year guys!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
You as well bud. Happy New year!! Thanks for giving everyone the opportunity

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
What color is the hoodie?
I checked out the site but it only shows a graphic example of a shirt that looks grey.
Thanks

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hi, I apologize for that as I'm at work and basically got a call from my friend today about printing the shirts next week. He jets for vacation afterwards and wouldn't get to them until a month later so I hustled on getting a preorder page set up for those items. Sooo...to answer your question they will be gray just like the shirts and I will update the pictures when I get home as to not cause any more confusion! Hope that works and if you have any other questions let me know!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
heres what they'll look like!

hoodies
hoody frong.jpg
hoody back.jpg

Long Sleeve
long sleeve front.jpg
back long sleeve.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
just a reminder if you want a hoody/ Long t or a larger size T (xxl,xxxl) were printing up some xtras after Monday... so get your orders in if you want one! Info is in the vendors and classifieds sections!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
just a reminder if you want a hoody/ Long t or a larger size T (xxl,xxxl) were printing up some xtras after Monday... so get your orders in if you want one! Info is in the vendors and classifieds sections!

Hi guys just a heads up i'll be extending the pre orders on hoodies, long sleeve t's and 2xl/3xl T's until the end of the month. My printing guy had an issue w/ his equipment and is going on vacation next week. Feel free to place an order, no rush! happy new years!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Just a reminder if you want a hoody/long sleeve t better place an order soon! I'm printing up the pre orders at the end of the month!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Orders for hoodies and shirts are going in at end of the week! This will be the last and final print of these shirts! get yours before it's to late!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Sunday night is the deadline for orders guys, tell your buddies and friends! I don't want anyone feeling left out!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Last Day for Orders

Allright guys, this is my last bump on getting orders in. If you want a hoody or Long Sleeve T the numbers are going in tomorrow morning at 9am. I will print a few extra just in case someone misses out. I advise though if you want one, nows your chance! Take care and thanks for being patient while I get these together!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hoodies and Long sleeve T's are done and will go out Monday!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I apologize but shirts are going out tomorrow, sorry for the inconvenience! Heres a quick preview on how they turned out!

IMG_4613.jpg IMG_4624.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Ok so with the weather/snow and working a full time job the hoodies/T's went out today!

image.jpg

noreasteb

Loc.
Narragansett
Awesome. I just received shipping confirmation.
No worries on the timing. I understand the busy life thing all too well.
Thanks again and am looking forward to wearing the sweatshirt.