• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

66 Bronco Floor Board on Passenger side Help!!!

thesnake

Bronco Guru
Does anyone know what the piece of sheet metal is for on the passenger side of a 66? It's a half cab and originally had a bench seat. TIA!!!<br><br>I've got a picture on my website @:<br><br>http://thesnake.classicbroncos.com/<br><br><br>Thanks!!!<br><br>Snake

OP
OP
thesnake

thesnake

Bronco Guru
My 72, 73, 74, and 75 none had this, so I'm a bit baffled on what the heck it is. The 66 is the only one I've seen it in.<br><br>snake

RobsBronc

Loc.
sandy, ut
looks like a half assed seat bracket and storage area. so whatever you put under the seat doesnt slide foward. thats just my idea. ive never seen one of those before<br>