• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 77 Bronco Ranger & Parts Hoard in KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra350

City: Kansas City MO
Price: $ 25000

I have a 77 Bronco Ranger complete (nearly but missing some trim includes rust at no extra charge and does not run) and a good size parts hoard available all in one sale at $25,000.00. It must all go with one purchase I will not sell it seperately. The hoard includes plenty of original sheet metal, doors, fenders, hoods and a top for the 77. Front/Rear ends, motors, seats etc etc etc.

Am just beginning the moving process of all parts to one location where they will have to be picked up in Kansas City, MO.

Feel free to contact me, Dan, here. I will return calls and private messages timely within 24 hours.

Thanks in advance for any interest. I hope to work this out with a Classic Bronco enthusiast or shop here before posting anywhere else.

Last edited:

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
Here’s some pics

Attachments

• IMG_3817.jpeg
    IMG_3817.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    278 KB · Views: 140
OP
OP
C

Cobra350

Thanks Reservationcody! She's a little rough but almost all there. Will post a list of parts and hopefully parts pics soon if ResCody will help again! Thanks for all the early interest hope this Bronco and all the extra stuff will find a new home soon!

Reservationcody

Contributor
So far behind I think I’m first
Loc.
Sylva
Thanks Reservationcody! She's a little rough but almost all there. Will post a list of parts and hopefully parts pics soon if ResCody will help again! Thanks for all the early interest hope this Bronco and all the extra stuff will find a new home soon!
10-4! I don’t mind at all.

OP
OP
C

Cobra350

Partial additional parts list that goes with this truck:

Additional complete Bronco 302 motor dissasembled
Complete later model 5.0 motor appx 55k miles
1 Bronco automatic transmission
2 Bronco manual transmissions
1 F150 automatic transmission
77 Bronco Front & Rear Diff's, disc brakes, Dana 44
76 Bronco front & Rear Diff's, disc brakes/posi Dana 44
Bronco Rear Seat
2 Sets Bronco Doors
Set of Bronco Front Fenders
Bronco Hood
Bronco Removable Top
3 Bronco Power Steering setups
68-72 Bronco Dash uncut with Cluster
68-72 Bronco Dash no Cluster
3 Bronco Radiators
Bronco Tire Carrier complete
Bronco Tire Carrier incomplete
3 Sets Bronco Radius Arms
Misc Bronco wheels some later model aluminum

Last edited:

Clueless Bronk

I have a 77 Bronco Ranger complete (nearly but missing some trim includes rust at no extra charge and does not run) and a good size parts hoard available all in one sale at $25,000.00. It must all go with one purchase I will not sell it seperately. The hoard includes plenty of original sheet metal, doors, fenders, hoods and a top for the 77. Front/Rear ends, motors, seats etc etc etc.

Am just beginning the moving process of all parts to one location where they will have to be picked up in Kansas City, MO.

Feel free to contact me, Dan, here. I will return calls and private messages timely within 24 hours.

Thanks in advance for any interest. I hope to work this out with a Classic Bronco enthusiast or shop here before posting anywhere else.
Is the Bronco still for sale, do you have any other picture? How’s the frame? Do you think it’s salvageable with some bodywork? Here’s my number 956-592-6421, I’m just up in Omaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.