• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Advance Adapters 50-2704A kit to Dana 20 Help Needed

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
OP
OP
skrit

skrit

Contributor
A Horse with No Name
Loc.
Durham
I updated my build thread today. I've run into a lack of information concerning the parts that came with the Advance Adapters 4R70W to Dana 20 kit. Does anyone know of a good video or photo tutorial? I can't find any that are specific regarding the Dana 20 portion of the adapter kit and AA has terrible instructions that don't even show where these parts go.

Here is the post:

https://classicbroncos.com/forums/threads/build-thread-1974-horse-with-no-name.322617/post-3545412
I finally found an answer to this question digging through some very old threads. I updated my build thread post with the answer - hint... my assumption on the order of parts and seal orientation were correct. Hopefully folks doing this 4R70W swap using AA 50-2704A kit to Dana 20 will be able to find this helpful.