• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Any 12 spoke wheels for our rigs?

Slick67

I’m re-doing my dad’s rig I got from him, the way he never got around to.

Do any of you know of any wheels like the Roush wheels for the current Raptor bronco, but that allow for our hubs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey slick. Sounds cool what you’re gonna do to dad‘s old truck.
I’m not that familiar with the raptor wheels but I’ll look them up just to see. I don’t think there’s been a lot of call for that type of wheel on older vehicles yet though.
I wonder if there’s enough Meat on them that you could re-drill and enlarge the center hole. I doubt it, but it might be cool if it was.

OP
OP
S

Slick67

OP
OP
S

Slick67

Annnnnnd obviously the new broncos are 6 lug.

I just am after something thin spoked, if I am spending $3-4k on a full wilwood brake setup I want to be able to see it!

I don’t think momo make 4x4 wheels but something like those would be nice looking?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yeah, those are pretty slick looking. 14 spoke and six lug unfortunately. 17 is a good size.
I’m not a big fan of really big wheels on old vehicles for the most part, but 17s usually look pretty good on Broncos. Something similar must exist out there.
I think we’ve seen some on member trucks here. Hopefully tomorrow somebody will chime in with some Pictures and links to Wheels that work.