• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone need something brought back from CO area?

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
the transporter service i use is heading out to CO to deliver a build for me. he's hauling a single enclosed for this special ride. the return trip is scheduled for next week sometime. He has room for a vehicle or motorcycles...pretty much anything he can pick up along the way to help cover fuel costs. he will be heading back east through TN to drop off something and then back to VA.
if anyone needs a bronco or something he can handle brought back let me know and i can put you two together.
thanks!

Last edited:

Jeff94runner

Loc.
Bella Vista, Ar
how much would it cost to get a bronco back from Monument which is a a little south of Denver to either KS or Fort Smith Ar off i-40?

Nevermind, sorry.

Last edited: