• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Anyone see the Hallmark Bronco Birthday Card?

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
My wife found this card....
I could not believe it!!!

Attachments

• img_0140.jpg
    img_0140.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 416

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
OK so I'm game what's the joke on page 2

I Have one of my class mates that is an artist she paints cards like this anyone need some ..she need a boost at the moment..that's a come and go business..

OP
OP
D

dnewman9

Bronco Guru
"You sure packed my life with happy memories, Dad. Thanks. Happy Birthday"

That and some other stuff from my son but I think that's what you wanted to know. ;)

My wife said she got it at Wally world. Hopefully this will not be like the ever elusive wave 6 Broncos!
Dennis

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
My daughter works at a Hallmark store, I put her on the trail to find this card. Sometimes Wal-Mart gets different stock than the Hallmark stores.

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I found one of these a while ago but I kept forgetting to post it.

I thought it was pretty neat.

SACHEM

Back From the Dead
My wife works at the Halmark corp office and failed to report this to me. She will be dealt with accordingly.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Hey it looks like ours...................;D

Attachments

• DSC05612.jpg
    DSC05612.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 13