• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Are ARB switches the same for both lockers and compressor? (+ did ARB change switch cover design?)

thiswildbronco

During the course of my years-long build, some of the ARB switches and covers have gone missing 🤬. I'll need to either replace missing bits or order a new set. I'm missing 2 switches and 1 cover (Compressor).

Does anyone know if the switch for the compressor is the same switch that is used for the lockers?

Also, in looking online for replacements, it looks like ARB may have moved to a new design with no switch illumination. Is this true? I very much want to stay with the blue illuminated switches (I still have the switch covers for both F&R lockers).

Thanks!

Doug.
https://www.instagram.com/thiswildbronco/

rocknhorse76

Contributor
Bronco owner since 1993 💪🏻
Loc.
Central WA
Yep all of the switches are the same and have interchangeable rockers. The ones I have are only a few years old and are still illuminated.

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I think all are off or on, seeing as you want on for air to axle, and to stay on, and you want compressor on if so selected, to stay on until deselected.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
Post up a pic of what you want.

I have original blue ARB switches circa 1987 and 1996. and several newer ones from the '00's.

Johnnyb

Contributor
Loc.
Flagstaff
I have a couple of recent switches left over, I hooked my arbs to the six shooter and therefore didn't use the ARB switches.

Not going to be home for a few weeks but I'd be happy to part with them, just to get them out of my electric box. PM me if you can wait a couple weeks.