• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OH Barry Grant 750cfm Demon Carburetor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Only run for 3 days but I have had it for a while. Practically brand new. Comes with the fuel inlet hose shown in the picture. 750cfm duel feed with vacuum secondary. I don't know any other specs but it will be exactly how it is sold new because nothing has been changed except some adjustments when installed. I bought this carb to use on the street on my 393 and it works awesome in that manner, I tried it on the trail and it sucked. My intent was to use this carb for everyday and my 670 TA for the trail but I have since gone to EFI. Still have the box and the plastic it was wrapped in.

Attachments

• IMG_2001.jpg
    IMG_2001.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2002.jpg
    IMG_2002.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2003.jpg
    IMG_2003.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 49
OP
OP
JWMcCrary

JWMcCrary

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nobody needs a go fast street carburetor ?
Make me an offer before it hits ebay and somebody none of us knows ends up with a screamin deal. I don't see myself ever using it again.

bax

Contributor
Old Member
how much for the fiber one bars?

Status
Not open for further replies.