• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Brake warning bezel and spring, retaining bracket for fuse block in glovebox and other small dash parts for a ‘74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
City: Cleveland
Ok I have obtained wiper switch bezel nut, heater switch stand-off bracket, and brake light warning bezel with spring.

But still in need of what holds the fuss block to the side of the cardboard glovebox wall.

Last edited:

mtp71174

I have both inner and outer just text me your address at 734 818 9225 and we have bought or traded parts also do make the roadster insert metal plates

OP
OP
Gas Pig

Gas Pig

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have both inner and outer just text me your address at 734 818 9225 and we have bought or traded parts also do make the roadster insert metal plates
Hey thanks for replying to my post! I did find the two metal pieces the sandwich the cardboard glovebox so the fuss box can be mounted. I should have updated post but I forgot too. Sorry about that!

Thanks again for responding, Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.