• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bronco front windshield chrome trim

BroncoJoe66

I'm in need of the chrome front windshield trim pieces. I'm only missing the passenger side vertical piece, so Ideally I'd buy just the one piece. If you have a full set, let me know too!

Joe

Joey4140@att.net

broncobilly72

i may have what you need...the one piece. i will check tonie and if i got it will let you know.

Bronco-Brian

Contributor
Loc.
Lake Oswego, OR
I've got a set, or just pieces of a set - let me know what you need. It is used, some wear. Can send pics to you. $90 for a decent full set.

bronconut1

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I have a brand new set that i ordered, it had some fading marks on one piec, it buffed out pretty well, but not perfect. Would Take $125 shipped for it. Mike @ 309-369-3117

CBC619

Loc.
Ventura CA
BroncoJoe66 I have the complete set, but I spray painted it black not too heavy probably come off with a little paint thinner and elbow grease, would let them go for cheap...let me know?