• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Bronco shop selling 6r80 4x4 transmission

BroncoRat1371

Ford 6R80 transmission, band free, 6 speed automatic. Pulled from a 2013 f-150. This trans will come with new, Ford F150 torque converter that came from a Ford dealer. It is a 4x4 trans. This trans was behind a 4.6 Eco Boost. Nearly the same as Coyote but bell housing pattern is different. Low Miles. 42,000 mile take out. Well stored and taken care of and inspected by out trans builder after we received it. Please no low offers. Price is Firm. We are a high end shop and we are happy to back up claims if interested. We are available for pickup 8-5 mon-fri in Gardena. Please text me for more information or availability. I included pictures of serial and manufacture stickers.

our shop takes care of our parts and customers we only sell item for customers to relax the bill on their build.;D;D;D;D

heres my craigslist link
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/pts/d/gardena-6r80-transmission/7402014249.html

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
You might also want to move this to the appropriate sub forum......

This is for "Broncos for sale by Members only"

There is a separate section for "For sale - 66-77 Bronco parts"

May get better results if you change your thread location.

Just sayin'

Pops