• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco T-shirts - Pre-Order

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hello Everyone, I'm writing to let you know that after a hiatus on shirts I've been flooded with request to bring back a certain design. Im currently planning on printing up some more shirts. If you're interested in a shirt follow the link and place your order. I'll be offering two different colors warm gray and light olive. Sizes XS-XXXL on next level 60/40 cotton poly blend. These are nice lightweight ultra soft shirts. Graphic is hand screen printed here in Michigan. Everyone who has had a shirt from me has been extremely satisfied. I'll have Pre-Orders up for about 2 weeks before starting on them. You can order here https://www.lubr4x4.com/ thanks and have a great day!

light olive photocopy.jpg warm gray photocopy.jpg

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
closing orders tomorrow at midnight ....shirts should be going out mid october!

OP
OP
rydog1130

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
shirts mailed on Tuesday ....should be showing up tomorrow ....if you want tracking just PM me! thanks for your time and patience everyone!