• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Buyer Beware

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Buyers BEWARE of Byron Lamb. (a seller of junk parts) He got me real good and charged me ALMOST FULL PRICE for a USED FILTHY SCRATCHED UP center console! He advertised it as NEW NEVER INSTALLED! This thing is a POS that I wouldn't put in my bronco. I asked him to return half of my money $125 and he has now ghosted me! I generally pay 1/2 for used merchandise!

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
He's very active on the FB Bronco pages. I'm pretty sure I've blocked him due to snide comments and unsolicited opinions.

Shimmy

Contributor
1977 Bronco
Loc.
Maple Valley
ugh! sorry to hear this. just amazes me how people can be so dishonest. were you able to see pics of the console before buying?

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
He is member Whoaa on here - been very active in the past but looks like he hasn't been on here in over a year now.

It appears from what he's selling on FB that he's getting out of Broncos.

Todd Z.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I was just up at his place last month and bought several things from him. He has always been fair with me. I mentioned on your FB post that you should always get pictures and be sure of what you are buying. There are always two sides to every story.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I was just up at his place last month and bought several things from him. He has always been fair with me. I mentioned on your FB post that you should always get pictures and be sure of what you are buying. There are always two sides to every story.

Does he still have some Broncos and F250s out in the back 40 or are those all gone now?

Todd Z.

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There is more to this story. Unfortunately he did not share that Byron offered a full refund but Charles refused to spend the money to return it. C'mon Charles, you didn't get pictures, you paid someone you didn't know friends and family, you didn't do your homework and know what you were buying as you paid $250 for a $150 part and you didn't mention that he offered a refund. If it were me, I would have just walked away learning a lesson and not made him out as the bad guy. There are several people on here that ask more than retail that don't get roasted on every Facebook group and here. Again I don't have a dog in this fight but I like to know all the facts before I jump on the lynching bandwagon. I like the CB forum because it is not Facebook and we can have an open conversation so just voicing my opinion here.