• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD CAGE off road extended radius arm kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

bshort09

This is a complete set of CAGE off road radius arms with 4.5in progressive rate coils. It has the weld on heads for a d60.

I threw these loosely together so you could see all the hardware is there. These have never been ran but they have changed hands several times over the years and are scratched up and have a little surface rust but nothing bad.

The price is $800 I will ship these via Fastenal, witch is going to run around $100 for the lower 48. if your close I will drive around 50 Miles to meet you im in fort valley ga

if you want just the arms and weld on heads its 700 and they will ship for about 120 via ups, fedex but with the springs they will break the 150lb limit and cost way to much so Fastenal will be the only way to keep it around 100 for the whole package.

I also have the cage off road nitrogen shocks new too but I kinda want to use them on my rig so if its a deal breaker to not have them we might be able to work out a deal

you can pm me or call or text me at 618-553-6460

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

MyOriginal66

Bronco Guru
Im interested in the arms, but new these go for $749.00. Is there something I'm missing?

OP
OP
B

bshort09

price drop 700 for everything or 600 for the arms and 100 for the springs

located in fort valley ga 31030 willing to drive a little to meet you

OP
OP
B

bshort09

I was told by the guys at sexton off road that they will work. I was trying to track down a set of heads that will bolt together for the d44, he told me to cut the stock radius arm mounts on the axle off and that these are actualy better because you can set them up and get your caster just right instead of having to use the bushings to get it right he said that is how his bronco is set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.