• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

centech/electrical gurus

Jmbronco

Gents,

I recently installed a centech harness and tested everything before I removed harness to paint rig. Rig is now painted and looks great and centech is back in place. I hooked up to battery and lights work, blinkers work, radio works, gauge cluster lights up, new voltmeter works (not sure about other gauges because I didn't start as its too late because of little ones). My wipers, hazards and heater do not work. I haven't checked grounds but I'm assuming this is the issue. What do y'all think?

thanks.

jeff

69for5

Loc.
Olive Branch
Theres a solid black wire in the harness that hooks up to the back of the ignition switch. Same general location of the switch in the pre assembled harness. Pretty sure it already had the fitting and heatshrink on it if I remember right. This wire sends power to the accessory side of the fuse block when your key is turned. Without it half the fusebox will not work. Hopefully its somthing this simple. Good luck!