• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Complete Offroad - Roll Cage

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
When did COmplete offroad stop selling roll cages? I thought i'd just looked at them a couple weeks ago, and went on their website today to order a 'family weld/do-it-yourself kit' and they don't have them on their website any more!!

Has anyone ordered one from them recently? I emailed them to ask if i could stll get one from them, but haven't gotten a response yet.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Luke

OP
OP
z70what

z70what

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Johnson City
just found them online.. same designs as complete off road, gotta be the same guy! Thanks. I'll call them tomorrow and see what kind of pricing/discounts he's got for his classicbroncos.com folks!

Luke

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Big thumb up for Mike!....I still buy steering and cage stuff from him through his Extremecustomparts biz..