• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Congrats to Tim H. of roadsteru13.com fame

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats to Tim Hulick of www.roadsteru13.com fame. His pristine '66 original U13 white roadster is featured on p. 60 of Dec. "Off-Road Adventures mag. Put out by 4wp.....
Nice writeup and pics :)

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
I found out about one of these a few hours away from me...'66 Roadster(Sept.'65) with title. I'm trying to get it! I cant wait, love to have an original. I heard it even has a really old white soft top...Hope this is true,Chuck

Congrats to Tim also! Sweet U13

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
Got mine in the mail today.Looking good. Keep the bronco coming in ''OFF ROAD ADVENTURES MAG'' There have been some good wright up in there about broncos..;D