• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Does anyone have a pic of whole bronco painted limestone poly

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
or a metallic green close to limestone. I know the solid base colors (non metallic) look good with top painted but have not seen the metallics with painted top

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
lol mac, I did not know you were still around. I am stuck on limestone poly, but trying to figure out the color scheme cause I wanna powdercoat some of may engine parts. probably will just coat them some kind of black.

Galt72

Contributor
google limestone poly bronco and dozens pop up using the images link

OP
OP
F

fordguy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I cant fine any with a green top, they all have white or black tops

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
Probably not quite the color you're looking for, but this is what my Bronco looked like when I bought it 16 years ago.

Attachments

• Reno Bronco 1.jpg
    Reno Bronco 1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 35
  • Reno Bronco 2.jpg
    Reno Bronco 2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Reno Bronco 3.jpg
    Reno Bronco 3.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 25