• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Driver's side door hinges

fabieber

City: Ridgefield
Anyone have some good or new driver's door hinges they want to sell? All the catalog places are out of stock on this item.

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
20240204_183431.jpg
20240204_183439.jpg
20240204_183445.jpg

OP
OP
F

fabieber

Do you know if they are supposed to have some play? I think that is the problem with mine as I can lift the door probably more than 1/2". I have adjusted to the max where they bolt on the pillar but the door still sags a lot.

OP
OP
F

fabieber

They shouldn't have any play when new.
I am going to remove the hinges today and look at them to see if the play is in the hinge pin or in the bolt area. I shall get back to you.
Do you have a price in mind and will it be a pain to UPS them to me if I take them?

OP
OP
F

fabieber

My old hinges have over an 1/8 inch of play in the span of the hinge. Don't think I am going to try used hinges...will wait till someone has them in stock.
Thank you for your responses and help.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
I have some and I was in Ridgefield 2 days ago... lol but I'm 4 hrs away again now...