• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

East Coast Bronco Roundup Wheeling

Eoth

Bronco Guru
This year I see that its being left up to everyone where to wheel each day (Rausch Creek Or AAOA). Not wanting to show up at one and find out everyone went to the other, looking for any consensus out there.... Of personal interest, I am looking to join any others for blue trails with a some of black mixed in.
Thanks!

Last edited:

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
This year I see that its being left up to everyone where to wheel each day (Rausch Creek Or AAOA). Not wanting to show up at one and find out everyone went to the other, looking for any consensus out there.... Of personal interest, I am looking to join any others for blue trails with a some of black mixed in.
Thanks!

Wheel with us. We will mix some black trails in. ;D

OP
OP
Eoth

Eoth

Bronco Guru
Your too generous.... You guys bringing a heavy-lift helicopter to air-lift me out? %)

68rockcrawler

Bronco Guru
Your too generous.... You guys bringing a heavy-lift helicopter to air-lift me out? %)

There was this one trail at Rausch where that was discussed. We're guessing that's a little bit expensive though.

muskrat

Bronco Guru
You all made that look real easy! Looking forward to seeing the MEB crew in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chris

No more Rock Crawler
I'm looking to get up to AOAA Friday or Sat, depends on what's going on and weather.

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There will be sign-up sheets at registration for anyone who wants to run trails with a trail guide, at either Rausch Creek or AOAA. We've found over the past several years that the more experienced wheelers don't really need or want a guide, and prefer to pick a park and go with their buddies. However we will definitely provide guides where needed. Check it out when you register at Twin Grove.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there next week!