• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EFI Harness from Fordfuelinjection.com

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Who else is waiting for their harness? It's been about 2 months now since I ordered it. I tried emailing and calling but no replies. Said it was gonna take 3 weeks to make. Ryan wassup? Please give us an update.

Joel

BigE

Loc.
Richmond
harnness

I orderd mine back in may and it took 3 months to get mine. And I started at 15 on the list. So just be patient. Good things take time.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
What's up! joel?
How you doin? I haven't heard from you awhile. I'm waiting for my harness also and I just got an email from Ryan about the delay. I've got other stuff to do on the bronco so I'm in no rush for the harness. How's yours coming along?
The off-on rain sucks now always delaying my painting schedule/plan. I want mine finished SOON!. It runs and rides well but I wanna look good doin it.
Aloha,
madgyver

OP
OP
J

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Hey Jr,

Project is coming along slowly. I keep changing the direction of the build so now im going efi. I was convinced when I saw Mike's setup. Another guy Dale ( Black 77), is doing the swap also. So I got all kinds of help when I start the conversion. Just waiting for the harness.

We will have to get together again and do a BBQ. Maybe cookout at your secret fishing spot.

Joel

67EB_in_619

Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Diego
I got mine.. worth the wait. top notch product for sure. Ryan is a one man shop and has a lot on his plate.. I am sure you will be happy once you get it.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
jr said:
Hey Jr,

We will have to get together again and do a BBQ. Maybe cookout at your secret fishing spot.

Joel

Sounds like a plan, The fishing spot is too far out in the boonies for a gathering. We got to get together with all the EB guys and do a run or at least a cruise on a sunday drive. I know you know some people out your way and I may be able to get a few guys in town. As soon as my rig is done along with yours let's get something going.

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
I have been waiting for about the same amount of time as well Joel. Everyone else says the same thing on waiting for a great project. I agree with them, but a little better communication from Ryan would help with the wait. Maybe even a little more of a schedule of when we could see our harness's. Car is in the shop finally getting it's new paint job, so I can wait for just a little longer. Although I would love to see it soon so I can get to wiring it in.
Ivan

OP
OP
J

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
Ryan,

I need an update about the EFI harness. Please try to answer your email or messages on your phone. Its coming up to 3 months and still no harness. You stated in a previous email that EFI harness customers had priority over headlight harness customers . Seems like some of the headlight guys are getting their harness. Here's a statement from a past email.

"75 people have ordered that new headlight harness I marketed.
With over a week left in the sale. More people than I expected,
but they will not get priority over my EFI customers."

Ryan McCormick

So please contact us. We just want an update.

Joel
email : Joelmolokai@aol.com

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
Could anyone give me a yes or no answer wether we are suppose to pay an additional fee ($6.??) for the headlight harness? I've read the original thread and I can't get a for sure yes or no. And Ryan doesn't bother to return emails or pm's. Anyone?

OP
OP
J

jr

Loc.
Mililani, Hawaii
I just got off the phone with Debbie at BC Bronco and said that they are also having trouble contacting Ryan. Gonna give him a couple more weeks then I'll ask for a refund. Its a good thing I ordered through BC Broncos.

Madgyver

Bronco Madman
Ryan,
I just received the items offered in the recent Mass Buy from you. Looks like guality built stuff.
My question is "Was there any instructions about installation provided with the harnesses?
My package did not have any in it. I need some guidance as to what connects to where?
Thanks,
Honorio

BTW Hope you're feeling better.. :)

teqoso

Loc.
walnut creek,ca
Ryan, Thank you very much for getting me my harness. I do hope that you feel better, I can't wait until I get the lighting harness and my lights later. I downloaded the directions for the harness off your website. It is pretty concise and descriptive. Thank you again, I hope to have the car running by Monday if all goes well with the weather.

Lttrbox

Loc.
IF
Hummmm, Im at 3 1/2 months waiting on a EFI harness. Anyone else still waiting?

thesnake

Bronco Guru
I got my harnesses (headlight and 3g) a couple of weeks ago, the quality and workmanship that went into those harnesses is totally outstanding. Ryan I want to Thank You!!! for a superb product. Any other wiring considerations I have for my bronco will go to you!!! Thanks Again!!!

snake

sfaforester

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
SW, Arkansas
I haven't gotten mine yet but I told him I was in no hurry. I have yet to figure out if we owe him $7 more or not. Anyone know?????