• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

electric speedo and Speed sensor

Kyle.malone

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Norman, OK
I am running an autometer electric speedo with their electric pickup (so you don't have to change the gear when you upgrade tires or gears etc). I am currently undergoing a EFI swap and the last thing I need to figure out is how to hook this thing up. In the manual it states to plug the Senosr for hte computer into the Dana 20 than the speedo. My problem is that it is too long with the shafts from the Dana 20 hitting it. If you have the same kind of set up.. please post pics of what you have done or explain how to hook this thing up if you have done one in the past.

Thanks

jmhend

Bronco Guru
I have the Dolphin version of the "programmable" electric speedo and it is really simple. On mine there are a series of switches on the back of the speedo which allows me to program it if and or when I change tires