• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

PA Extra bronco parts, Making room

Status
Not open for further replies.

pa69broncoguy

1-zf 5speed trans fron 89 f250 w/351w , chip in rear mount $350

2- 302 motors fairly complete both from early broncos , condition unknown $100 each

1- np235 trans from a 2wd 70's ford truck $150

2- NP205 divorced transfer cases from early 70s f250/f350 trucks $75 each

Set of early door pannels, good shape $40

front brush guard, looks to be an old aftermarket item. Nice quality ,still in nice shape. $75

6cyl three speed transmission rear output shaft has surface rust shifted good before pulled $20

sorry the big stuff would be a pain to ship so pickup only on these. Thanks
I do have some more pics if needed

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 87
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
pa69broncoguy

pa69broncoguy

make me an offer, I am interested in trading for 35",36" tires, a real nice soft top, or a ford lightning intake for my 351w

jrcflash

I am interested in the ZF so here are a few questions. Do you know the working condition of the trans and the mileage of the truck it came out of? Does it need a rebuild? Can you post a pic of the "chip" in the mount please? Finally are you able to put this on a pallet for shipping?

Thank you

OP
OP
pa69broncoguy

pa69broncoguy

last chance on free delivery to meb fall cruise!! Make an offer if interested, Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.