• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Fiber Glass Hood & Grille, 2-pc doors, Riser for Soft Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigO

Buyer pick up, cash only. Spring Cleaning, see parts below. A lot more parts coming in the next few days, as soon as I can get them inventoried and pictures taken.

Make it a fun road trip, stay a few days downtown, and bring the family. Savannah, GA is very beautiful this time of year. (Just beware that hotels can be VERY expensive the week of St. Patrick’s). Perfect timing too with fuel prices so low! I am about 20 minutes off the I-16 and I-95 junction.

I am honest as can be about everything here, but some of this stuff has been sitting for 10 years, so I can’t remember all of the details. Also, sitting around that long, some stuff may be dirty or have minor surface rust. Thank you.

See list below.

• $150 obo - Fiberglass grill, never installed.

• $250 obo - Fiberglass “Cowl Induction” Hood by Rocky Roads, never installed. One piece, unfinished underside, will need to use hood pins. Small gel-coat crack on left side, see photo. Also included are the BC Broncos Fiberglass Hood Strut Kit.

• $225 obo - 2-piece Canvas Doors Kit (by Galen years ago), never installed. (You will need the “Roadster” fiberglass inserts)

• $50 obo - Soft top windshield bracket and channel. “Low profile”, much better looking than the tall ugly “high rise” ones. Also much quicker to install and remove the soft top. I think this has been drilled to fit all years of windshields (see photo). Used, great shape.

Attachments

• Grille.jpg
    Grille.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 133
  • Hood7.jpg
    Hood7.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Hood6.jpg
    Hood6.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Hood5.jpg
    Hood5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 100
  • Hood4.jpg
    Hood4.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 114
  • Hood3.jpg
    Hood3.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 89
  • Hood2.jpg
    Hood2.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Hood1.jpg
    Hood1.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 107
  • 2pcSoftDoors3.jpg
    2pcSoftDoors3.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 114
  • 2pcSoftDoors2.jpg
    2pcSoftDoors2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 92
  • 2pcSoftDoors1.jpg
    2pcSoftDoors1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BigO

Soft top windshield riser.

Attachments

• SoftTopBrkt1.jpg
    SoftTopBrkt1.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 62
  • SoftTopBrkt2.jpg
    SoftTopBrkt2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 47
  • SoftTopBrkt3.jpg
    SoftTopBrkt3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 62
  • SoftTopBrkt4.jpg
    SoftTopBrkt4.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 45

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Would you take $50 shipped to 68138 for the windshield riser? :cool:

OP
OP
B

BigO

Yes, that is the hardware for the doors. Sorry, not shipping these items at this time, but will let you know if that changes.

GWBronco

If he is coming to the Super Celebration I will take the hood and strut kit!!!

OP
OP
B

BigO

Sorry, wish I was going to the Super Celebration and the various meet-and-greets, but I can't.:cry:

Preparing for our family expanding soon, and my "to-do" list keeps growing longer, while my "time line" is getting shorter!:eek:

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
I'd be all over that grill if you decide to ship. I know you're going local for now, please keep me on the list if you start shipping.

Thnx.

mp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Austin, TX
I'd be all over that grill if you decide to ship. I know you're going local for now, please keep me on the list if you start shipping.

Thnx.

I would be interested in the riser and the fiberglass hood strut kit if you decide to ship. Could be bundled with SmokinJoes grill (we are local).

OP
OP
B

BigO

Whadaya say BigO, wanna sell that bundle (grill, riser and hood strut) to mp and me? It'd only be one trip to ship it ;)

Thanks, but I think I will have most of this sold soon to locals picking it up (a lot of my other items were sold just this last weekend) over the next two weekends. The bundle shipping would be convenient though, I will keep you in mind if the locals don't buy those items. :)

smokinjoe

Bronco Guru
Loc.
New Braunfels, TX
Sounds like a plan man, please do. I appreciate it! And congrats on selling a bunch of the stuff :) I sold one of my hardtops this wknd to a fellow member on here, obviously there was no shipping on that one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.