• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

finally got my bronco project home !

Tombronco66

Loc.
Dallas , Texas
Was finally able to get my 1966 u13 bronco home to Dallas ! I am looking at restoring it back to a roadster and was wondering how much value a used but salvageable hard wagon style top is worth ? I plan on getting rid of the one that is on this one. Also any other Dallas bronco people on here ?

cldonley

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Robinson, TX
I'm from Robinson, near Waco. There are many DFW area Bronco folks on this site. You might want to go check out the Lone Star Early Bronco Club at http://lebc.clubexpress.com

Next thing to do is become a contributor to Classic Broncos and post up some pics of your new ride. It's a well spent $12. We love to see the pics!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome bud. Hard tops csn range from free to $1k

All about.condition

OP
OP
Tombronco66

Tombronco66

Loc.
Dallas , Texas
Here is a picture from when I pulled up it out of the backyard it had been sitting in for the last 10 years

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 143

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Congrats on getting it home. Looks like a good builder. Love a U13. Have you put it on the registry yet at www.roadsteru13.com ?

FYI, that top has the hard to find bright drip rail molding, only available on '67-'71 Sports. So it will be worth a little more than it would be without it.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey... I'm south of you. Lemmon and lovers.

I've bought a redone 70 hardtop back in the days for $100 and got a good 68 top for free. I've seen $ 500+ listed on craigs list but it sat for a bit. List it high, you never know someone might need one.

Eugene

Bferrari

Looks like a solid piece! Look forward to seeing your progress with it.

clarrance

Bronco Guru
Ok so we can see that it's a 66 U13, it it an early one with the Budd body and the rubber fresh air boot, so how early is it. Please post the vin. Inquiring minds want to know?

OP
OP
Tombronco66

Tombronco66

Loc.
Dallas , Texas
Got a set of used tires put on so I can roll it around and scrubbed off the years of dirt and junk. Looks a lot better. Starting to see the potential . And on a side not I have the original owners manual that came with it . Pretty cool to go through it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 7