• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

First Snow on the New Bronco! Update: Now Mud!

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
A neighbor reported 24 inches overnight and this morning!

Pic was taken before we got the full 24".

IMG_3318.JPG

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
The biggest snowfall yet this year is happening! 12 inches so far and expected to continue snowing another 24 hours or more. Currently snowing at a rate of about 2 inches per hour! And I thought Spring was about here!

IMG_3573.JPG

hsach

Contributor
Members Only
Definitely post more pics when it is done snowing. Been following this thread and love all the pictures. I thought Spring was here as well, until 12 days ago. My area of town got hammered, I live around 5400ft. This picture was taken on Saturday morning, and we got another 12" or more by Sunday morning. The wind was blowing so much it was difficult to measure accurately. I love the snow, but I am done for this year, lol. Tired of running my heater in the garage to work on the '67.
20240302_072344.jpg

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
When I was listening to a report about the snow storm in Colorado this morning on my way to work, I actually wondered to myself "will Scoop post some more pics of that mysterious white stuff again today?"

OP
OP
Scoop

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
We ended up with about 24 inches total. Should be getting another 3-5 inches over the weekend.

ssray

Loc.
South Central NE
Up and down here as well. Blizzard with 4/5” early last week. I80 and various highways closed for a while. 3 days later most of it was gone.