• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Flared rear quarters

beasterly

I have 3.5 suspension lift with 2 inch body lift. Running 35s it looks like crap. I'm thinking of going to flared rear quarters. Anyone have similar combo with some photos please

hankjr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Why you think it looks like crap? Can you post photos?

Hank

OP
OP
B

beasterly

Its just 1 inch to high for 35s I was hoping that uncut fronts and flared rear would fix the problem.

WILDHORSES

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
USA
Thought you would like to see this. Average aftermarket glass flare against flared steel quarter. Much smaller opening on the steel quarter. I think most of the flared steel quarters are going on street Broncos. Just something to keep in mind. The plans on how you intend to use the Bronco should direct whether the steel flared quarters would be a good choice.
Jim

Attachments

• IMG_3266.JPG
    IMG_3266.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 77

mrdrnac

Contributor
Thought you would like to see this. Average aftermarket glass flare against flared steel quarter. Much smaller opening on the steel quarter. I think most of the flared steel quarters are going on street Broncos. Just something to keep in mind. The plans on how you intend to use the Bronco should direct whether the steel flared quarters would be a good choice.
Jim

Good info! Thanks Jim

OP
OP
B

beasterly

Jim
Thank you so much. I am a loyal customer.