• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD FS: Ballistic Fabrication Forged 2.63" Joints - NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

marjama

Contributor
Up for sale are a total of 13 Ballistic Fab suspension joints, new and fully assembled. I have 6X right hand joints, 7X left hand joints. 2.63" wide, 1-1/4" shank, 9/16" bolt holes. Races are Nylatron GS.

These are leftovers from a previous project that were never used. If you take them all, I will include the pin socket shown in the photo as well. Zerk's are included but not shown...I kept them out since they are likely to get broken in shipping.

Will sell all for $525 SHIPPED & PAYPALLED

I will also sell them in matched L/R pairs, for $85 plus shipping per set.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

marjama

Contributor
Up...all are still available. I'm open to offers, especially from Bronco guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.