• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Ft. Lewis Area Bronco Owners / I need a drive by

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I would like to see if any of my bronco brothers in the Ft. Lewis , Washington area could possibly do a drive by or find my daughter . She has expressed that she has not seen any early broncos since she arrived and she is having some withdrawal symptoms of broncoholism . She has very little time before she deploys to Irac and I could use some help to make her feel a little better before she goes . I know it is a lot to ask but I really would like to get a picture of her with a bronco and a smile .

If there is any way possible, please PM me and I will give you her cell # so you can arrange to meet her .

Thanks

howiebilt

rhino2104

I would love to help but I can't right now. I'm trying to get to Ft. Lewis for my next assignment though but that's a while off. Maybe if I end up there next I'll be able to help.

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I appreciate the thought and thank you for your service;)

Safe travels

howiebilt

mlogan24

Bronco Guru
I'm only 10 mins from the front gate for Fort Lewis, but my Bronco is all torn up and not driveable :-[ Sorry, I can't help, but I'd be happy to be a local point of contact.

WyleCoyote

Bronco Guru
Howie, I will post up on the NWCB board and see if we can't put together a M&G down in that area, maybe a street run/Lunch deal. I'm sure we can find a seat for her in one of the rigs!

OP
OP
howiebilt

howiebilt

Bronco Buddah
Loc.
Newton
I have sent PM's to you both ;)

I can't thank you enough and hope you can pull this off but I know it is a lot to ask and your efforts are very much appreciated.

howiebilt