• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Got another one!

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice. Yes, a lot of age in that thing. But there are also lots of interesting original parts.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Nice passenger seat, looks like most of the front red “unobtainium” Explorer mat and a rather original looking engine bay. If that (hopefully good) ignition module has a black grommet, hang onto it!

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
Nice passenger seat, looks like most of the front red “unobtainium” Explorer mat and a rather original looking engine bay. If that (hopefully good) ignition module has a black grommet, hang onto it!
It appears to be mostly original with a few pieces swapped out. He said it ran and drove when it was parked. The engine turns over by hand and has clean oil in it. The material on the back of both seats is in great shape just dirty. Need to find a good cleaner that won't damage them. The passenger side was good til a mouse tunneled through it.

ep67bro

Contributor
Bronco Junky
Loc.
Easton, MD
There certainly are some good parts on that one.
I miss the days of finding broncos like these, picking them up cheap and either stealing what i needed for other builds and selling the rest or cleaning them up getting them running and selling them again. I didnt make any money it was just fun and was cool to save the ones I could. Just too stupid expensive anymore.

OP
OP
399strokerEB

399strokerEB

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wasilla, AK
There certainly are some good parts on that one.
I miss the days of finding broncos like these, picking them up cheap and either stealing what i needed for other builds and selling the rest or cleaning them up getting them running and selling them again. I didnt make any money it was just fun and was cool to save the ones I could. Just too stupid expensive anymore.
That's the only reason my bronco is in working order lol. Almost impossible to find them cheap anymore.