• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Has anyone heard from forum member "Duder" ??

OP
OP
L

LockedupXJ

Loc.
Show Low
Well guys i finally recieved a return email from him tonight. He said that he lost almost all his parts this summer. He stated that while he was in China his barn where he kept all the parts flooded and colapsed. So he said he will have the parts he could salvage out to me by tuesday. I kinda feel bad for doubting the guy now :-X

NY-Bronco

Resident Dipstick
Loc.
Weehawken, NJ
Glad he got a hold of you. Still there is no excuse for poor communication. Part of doing good business is to communicate with the customers clearly. Being in China is no excuse either. I lived there for 8 years and there is no shortage of wifi and internet cafes there. I feel that especially because he was in the middle of a transaction he owes it to you to keep you in the loop, especially when he has your hard earned money. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever why you should feel bad. You have waited long enough for your parts. Also this is not the first time this has happened with this seller. Its just not cool to keep people guessing!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Well i have found something interesting. The email that i paid him through paypal with was skanor@ymail.com. It also says PBJ inc. is the company. I cant find a PBJ inc. but when i did a quick google search of the email it came back to a post on this site under username "MrBingo". Kind of interesting.

Also i just looked at some of "MrBingo's" posts and it looks like this is Jason Brown also. He gives the same phone number.

This is what I have on him...though I see that he has already contacted you.

Originally Posted by MrBingo
Hi, my cell is 919-939-5896 Thanks, jason

Could you please forward me what contact information you have? I sold Jason a set of extended radius arms back in May. He paid for them through PayPal and was supposed to stop by and pick them up. That was the last contact I had with him. If you speak to him again, please let him know I still have his arms.

Thanks, Anthony.