• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Here's the February Bronco Breakdown For Your Weekend

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
This is the first OFFICIAL Bronco Breakdown episode. It's a lengthy one so if you're bored, grab some popcorn and see what happened in the Bronco World in February.

Now before you judge the Bronco news for this month...I know most of it is super lame, but that's why I need you guys to send me Bronco News for future months. I'll definitely try to work it into future Bronco Breakdown episodes. But anyways, for now, enjoy the February Edition of the Bronco Breakdown!

And don't forget to check out the description on YouTube for all the links!

[youtube]YWI22iaaRL8[/youtube]

BronCowie

Contributor
Old Timer
Loc.
Vancouver, WA
Nice Mitch, I like!

As for what Ford does in 2020, I will never buy a Heep. Loved the clip of the dude that bought his GF a Bronco, she is one lucky gal. Keep 'em comin' dude!
:cool:

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought Paul was the leader of that circle ,he is all knowing and all sharing of all he knows! And just so there is no confusion I meant that in a good way!

I enjoyed the video Mitch keep it up!

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
What are you all talking about ... I guess i'm not in the ''INNER CIRCLE''
I CAN'T SEE A WEB LINK TO HOOK UP ON.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Ya'll don't see the link in Mars post? It's in chat as bronco inner circle.

phred

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Nice job Mitch. Alway like your videos. Are y’all coming to super cel again this year???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Nice job Mitch. Alway like your videos. Are y’all coming to super cel again this year???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

Yessir! We'll be making the trek again this year and we're looking forward to it! haha

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
please let us know if you are offering free delivery to supercell. i may put in a heavy order. lol

bronkenn

Contributor
Bronco Guy
Loc.
Southeast Ohio
Jim stated it another post that he will be delivering parts to SC. It helped me out a lot last year. Thanks again WH. Ken