• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I need 6-8 restored (stock/trail) or trailer queen broncos for a show

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
I just got a phone call from the Event Manager for the St. Louis Monster Jam, and he wants me to gather up 6-8 show quality broncos for the Feb 21st event. If you are interested call me.
Steve Schmittgens
314-966-6692

Last edited:
OP
OP
AWS

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
I've added restored to stock and trail ready. Just a chance to show off your rig on the floor of the Edward Jones Dome. Any questions ask away or call.
Steve

OP
OP
AWS

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
A snippet from the message they sent me....we are looking for a group of 6-8 show-worthy vintage Ford Broncos to do a display at our Monster Jam event at the Dome in St. Louis. They would be part of the "Pit Party" from 1pm to 5pm on Feb. 21.
Steve

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Who has one locally to send it to the Pit Party, Steve what about the guy that has the stock 66 that's a very nice original Bronco.

A snippet from the message they sent me....we are looking for a group of 6-8 show-worthy vintage Ford Broncos to do a display at our Monster Jam event at the Dome in St. Louis. They would be part of the "Pit Party" from 1pm to 5pm on Feb. 21.
Steve

OP
OP
AWS

AWS

Loc.
ST LOUIS
Wade, I called Tim L.(red stocker) and he's a go. Plus I am waiting for Gary K.(lifted uncut ranger) to return my call. Brent (the hose dragger) should be reading this, so Brent call me. And from this thread I have 3 possibles NGAbronco, BlazinCopper and 71Thunder. Plus you are on my list for Trail rig.
Steve

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Sounds like you've got it going, good thing I've been working on my dash making it look more finished.

Wade, I called Tim L.(red stocker) and he's a go. Plus I am waiting for Gary K.(lifted uncut ranger) to return my call. Brent (the hose dragger) should be reading this, so Brent call me. And from this thread I have 3 possibles NGAbronco, BlazinCopper and 71Thunder. Plus you are on my list for Trail rig.
Steve

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wish I was closer. I llike Monster Jam and would love to see a show the show floor rather than the grandstand or TV. I've also been a huge fan of Bob Chandler and the Bigfoot operation since they started in the 70's and would make a side trip to their shop outside St. Louis. But Feb would not be a good time to trailer a rig from the east coast to the mid-west. Plus mine is anything but stock!

Good luck, Steve, and take pics of the broncos at the event for us jealous ones out here.

Jfly13

Loc.
Lockwood, Mo.
I am checking to see if my dad would like to bring his up. My boys would love to go to the Moster Jam. I will let you know as soon as I can.

Attachments

• th_IMG_1685.jpg
    th_IMG_1685.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 8
  • th_IMG_1686.jpg
    th_IMG_1686.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 9
  • bronco 011.jpg
    bronco 011.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 18