• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Im being punked off craigslist, anyone recognize this bronco ??? lol

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
No... The potential buyer is trying to argue that he once owned a very nice rig (which seems doubtful) and sold it way below value. So pnavarro170 should sell his truck for well below value to him. (I think that is the logic)?:?

Slightly different interpretation - buyer is showing "his old Bronco" which he is saying is worth less than $10K to show pnavarro170 that his Bronco is worth less than he is asking. What a DBag! I'm not sure that "punked off" is the term I would use to describe this!

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Try this. (Say) Thank You for your kind offer and I hope you find the Bronco of your dreams. Good Bye and have a good night.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Lowballing is the name of the game when dealing with private sellers. Few people want to pay asking price. The cheaper the better. Of course some people believe there own BS and cant understand why you would want so much money.
I really dont think you were getting punked. Punked would be him selling you something for more than its worth.