• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

I'm putting in a fuel cell soon where did you put yours?

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Nice setup - Artec Fab is such a breath of fresh air with their products. I would mount it on the pass side to offset the weight of the driver.

My square tank has a sump so I'm going to cut a small hole in the floor to flush mount it.

OP
OP
treihesse

treihesse

Bronco Guru
I was thinking about right behind the seats for cargo room?
But gas right behind me is a little freaky lol. I'm worried about it being close to the back for easy of tool and gear removal

Apogee

Contributor
Bronco Guru
The first two pickups I owned had in-cab fuel tanks ('73 Dodge W100 & '77 F150) and I never had any issues with them. I've been running the '77 going on 20 years now. Right behind the seats is probably one of the more protected spaces on the truck, so as long as you run quality lines, you should be fine. I would think that I'd be more likely to bash the lines and wires if I was packing gear back and forth across the tank.