• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

In need of quick help...body lift installation question

BroncoStar

Loc.
League City Texas
Well I'm trying to install my new 3 inch body lift and it has 4 different length size bolts and the instructions suck . Does anyone know the order in which the bolts go ?

HOJO

Loc.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I had the same problem, just pulla bolt out and measure it you should have ones that are maby a little bit longer than three inches more than factory

1getbored

When I did a 1" BL from Wild Horses, the directions said the longest two in front, followed by the next longest, and the last four rear mounts get the same smaller size.

HOJO

Loc.
Cedar Bluff, VA
I just did the WH 1" and i think Mine were 4 shortets up front,, middle size behind the seats and longest in back

1getbored

Whoops, just looked at the directions. You guys are right... Longest in the back, medium behind the seats, shortest four up front

OP
OP
B

BroncoStar

Loc.
League City Texas
thank you guys for the help I finished up just a couple of hours ago . ,looks good all except........ The set up that I had put together from scratch to keep / support my tub while I jacked it up FAILED and the back half bent a tad bit enough to make me want to shoot myself.. Any ideas on how to straighten it back up without messing it up even more?????

Chief Master Sergeant

Retired U.S. Air Force
Yikes! Not sure brother. Got pictures? Not sure why it would bend there. Did you lift the whole body off to install the lift?