• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James duff black friday has officially started!!!

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Bogo. Trail doors and stainless hinges!! :)

I tried real hard to make this happen but it might be christmas time before thats possible.

Mike, my craziness was just based on your comment in another thread... "Black Friday Thru Cyber Monday Deals will be offered at James Duff. An official flyer will be emailed and posted on Wednesday. "

http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2779387&postcount=13

I hope I can make it to Friday, but you got us all hot and bothered with a Wednesday tease.

heh heh got y'all hot and bothered did i? ;D;D;D

Double dog dare ya to throw them radius arms on special!

you went straight to the double dog dare...what was i supposed to do!? :cool:

Do you guys have a 23 gallon tank?

yes we do, best to call in monday for an item like that.

I vote for an across the board sale percentage wise, and maybe a few super specials!

thats something we may do for christmas ;)

Dlish

Thanks again for the sale and shipping offers Mike (and the rest of Duffs). Hope the shipping department rested up, can't wait for UPS to show up now.

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Oh man...I think we made a mistake offering free shipping on radius arms. We are still here processing orders! You guys killed it!!

Speaking of killing it, I gotta go suzys still chasing me down with a stapler in her hand.

OP
OP
jduffent

jduffent

Sponsor/Vendor
Wow!! You guys seriously killed it with our Black Friday deals!!
Here is just a 1/4 of the orders that made it out today.
I really don't want to tell you this but...Suzy extended our deals through midnight. So if some of you are really bad procrastinators were gonna let you slide cuz this deal is not coming back for a long time.

So head over to the site and place your order and we'll squeeze you in!!

http://www.dufftuff.com/Thanksgiving_Black_Friday_Cyber_Monday_Sales_Specials_Deals_s/115.htm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 20