• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

James Duff Radius Arms - Heim Joint size?

zonearc

Ok, so short story is I'm running their arms because I got them for a steal. Heims are toast so I need new ones. I'm not a fan of these ones ... really loud, clunk all the time. I called them to find out any specifics on them and they tell me the shaft is 1.25" at 16 TPI. That's really weird because I can't find ANYONE that makes a heim at 1.25" at 16 TPI. 12 TPI sure ... so, either the guy I'm talking to is wrong, or they have custom heims made for their arms so they are the only people I can go to, short of lopping off the end of the radius arms and doing something else with them.

I was hoping someone here might know for sure. Yes, I know, I should just go out in my garage and pull one out and measure, but I don't have time at the moment and was hoping with the collective genius here, someone might know =)

Thanks!

charlie6976

Loc.
Grand Coulee WA
Did you ask if JD could provide replacement hieims, or a provider/source of such? JD should be able to service their products. Try them again.;D

Firedog67

They are 1.25"-12 heim joints. Who ever you spoke with made a blunder.