• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Krawlers Edge AWOL

OP
OP
K

keymonkey

I’m sorry for our apparent lack of response and I’m not sure how many emails you sent or voicemails you left. Kyleigh who manages our cage program has been out sick yesterday and today (and more than likely tomorrow) and I failed to answer that line all day today. If you only tried to reach us today, that’s why we didn’t answer. We are at the shop all day everyday answering phones and emails as quickly as we possibly can. We are extremely busy with all products and still climbing out of a cage backlog that we got into after a severe material supply issue late last year. Kyleigh and I will get together next week to ensure no one is accidentally slipping through the cracks. You can always call 8652973478 and press “1” to reach me directly on the chassis side of the house. We completely understand if you’re unable to wait for a cage.

Emily Kincer
Thanks Emily and Kyleigh. I was generally concerned. So many great and seemingly vibrant businesses went under suddenly and without warning in the covid years. There were some recommendations for other cages here, but in all honesty, your is exactly what I want and no one else is making it. Thanks again for the replies and info. Glad you guys are well and cranking out great products and I am happy to wait a little longer for a superior product!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
We honestly don’t have much time to look into posts like this, but we were alerted to this one by a friend so logged in to see what was going on. Honestly the BEST thing to do is call/email us - I think this issue was an anomaly due to illness at the shop and phone calls simply being missed. We’re human 

I have no stake in the game here and only commented after making an observation, I'm just huge on customer service/communication. From reading the OP's post, this wasn't a one day anomaly, as he said "phone calls and email inquiries were not returned." Glad you're swamped with orders though, that's a great problem to have!

bigmuddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marthasville Missouri
Thanks Emily and Kyleigh. I was generally concerned. So many great and seemingly vibrant businesses went under suddenly and without warning in the covid years. There were some recommendations for other cages here, but in all honesty, your is exactly what I want and no one else is making it. Thanks again for the replies and info. Glad you guys are well and cranking out great products and I am happy to wait a little longer for a superior product!
Emily and Thomas are really good people with a rapidly growing business.

904Bronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
San Martin, CA
When you build a quality Product(s), people will beat a path to a your door...

I feel for many businesses these days, between getting people to show up to work who want to work, the shipping prices, pricing increases on raw materials, getting materials, and then demand for product, it is challenging to be in business today.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We honestly don’t have much time to look into posts like this, but we were alerted to this one by a friend so logged in to see what was going on. Honestly the BEST thing to do is call/email us - I think this issue was an anomaly due to illness at the shop and phone calls simply being missed. We’re human :)

for sure and make great products shit happens

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I got one a few months back as a friend ordered one and it was cheaper to pile them together. Good people and products.

FramedCoyotes

Hey Everyone. This is Bryan, I was with Duffs for many years and know a lot of the EB Family and Friends. I am now at Kincer Chassis/Krawlers Edge, if anyone needs to reach out or has questions that I can help you with please let me know? I am new here but I'll get you answers asap even if I don't have the answers. I'll always be happy to help. bryan@kincerchassis.com 865-297-33478 ext-110 or ask for BeeBo. Thanks

duffymahoney

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Everyone. This is Bryan, I was with Duffs for many years and know a lot of the EB Family and Friends. I am now at Kincer Chassis/Krawlers Edge, if anyone needs to reach out or has questions that I can help you with please let me know? I am new here but I'll get you answers asap even if I don't have the answers. I'll always be happy to help. bryan@kincerchassis.com 865-297-33478 ext-110 or ask for BeeBo. Thank

How's your ecoboost swap been going?

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I just wanted to say I had a great experience last fall. I called to order mine, and it needed to be ready for me to pick up in person on a specific date as I was driving through the area. They met all expectations and they gave me a quick tour of the operations.

Thanks!

FramedCoyotes

How's your ecoboost swap been going?
Hey Buddy, it's going great. I was driving our 2.3L Ecoboost/10R80 10 speed swapped EB the other day and could not believe how well it drove and the power it had. I loved it! It's a great set up for an EB. We can set up our EB Chassis with a new 2.3L Ecoboost Engine/10R80 10 Speed Automatic or the Tremec 5 Speed Manual Transmission and T Case options. It gets great gas mileage and sounds really cool too! Thanks for asking, BeeBo